We are pleased to announce that “New Generation” Humanitarian NGO, with the support of Allies in Action program by COC Netherlands and ILGA-Europe, is organizing 3-day seminar in the frame of the project “Empowerment of the CSOs and Mass Media for elimination of discrimination against LGBTI people in Armenia.”
The training will be organized during 16-18 of February in Yerevan.
The seminar will present the following topics:
- Torture, Stigma and discrimination
- Human Rights and ECHR
- The concepts of hate and discrimination in Armenian national legislation.
You can also participate in this course if:
- You work in Non Governmental organization
- Your organization advocate for human rights
- If you are against any type of discrimination
- Active in Your community
- If you value civic activism
The working language of the seminar is Armenian. Participation in the program is free. During the seminar, hotel accommodation and food expenses are covered by the organization. Transportation payment from home town/village to Yerevan and back will also be covered by the organization during the seminar.
To participate to seminar, please fill out the application until January 22, 2016. Selected participants only will receive an official invitation with the information package.
Thank you in advance for your interest.