“New Generation” Humanitarian NGO within the framework of ”Right to Health” project announced an open vacancy position for expert on “Human Rights and HIV”.
|Job address||Yerevan , Republic of Armenia|
|Position||Expert on “Human Rights and HIV “|
|Reference to||Project Manager|
|Date of announcement||April 20, 2017|
|Application deadline||May 10, 2017|
The legal expert is responsible for “Human Rights and HIV” education among target groups of the project.
- To collaborate and develop a module on “Human Rights and HIV” with the project manager which should be used during the seminar -training. The module must be submitted in PowerPoint format, should include sections on theoretical knowledge and practical work on the subject. All materials should be prepared in Armenian.
- Carry out a seminar -training on “Human Rights and HIV” for psychologists, teachers, journalists, bloggers and students
- Work experience conducting to seminars on Human Rights
- Master’s degree in Law or Human Rights
- Readiness to promote human rights among project target groups
- Deep knowledge of the issues of vulnerable groups, particularly LGBTI people
- Work experience with civil society, local and international organizations
- Excellent communication skills
- An experience in analyzes
- Extensive knowledge of national strategies, legislation, conventions, commitments and responsibilities in the Human Rights area.
If you are interested please submit your CV to [email protected] with a note of “Human Rights and HIV” in the subject line till May 10, 2017.